Wednesday, April 10, 2019

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW (#2)

"As Above, So Below (#2)" is being posted without making any new changes to it today (except for a wee bit of clarifying). I like it, as is. Though I do wonder what I might be tempted to do to it if I had access to my old Photoshop program! Seriously ... I'm beginning to worry my "eye" will lose its sharpness (such as it may be) for possibilities and problems in pix since I just haven't got the editing ability now, and haven't for a while, to do anything about them. Has this old lady reached another point at which she'll be losing something major in her life? As when I had to start using a walker, and then couldn't even take long walks anymore with it. (Still hopeful that last may change a little bit, but it's a very small hope.) Will I adjust to producing pix that are even more mediocre and less creative? Simply because I can't handle learning a new complicated editing program (such as GIMP)? Or maybe don't even want to?

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home