Monday, April 8, 2019

LOST ANGEL

"Lost Angel" (6-17-13 004[2]) was just slightly sharpened ("clarified" would be the term in the Windows 10 Photos program). It's one of my old pix that I've always liked. This bird bath has been gone from our Promenade garden for years and I still miss it occasionally when looking at the tree it used to rest beneath. But I've got a bunch of pix of it to remember it by, taken in differing lights and seasons.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home