Sunday, September 29, 2019

AUTUMN'S DANCE

I just fudged "Autumn's Dance" (Screenshots 2 9-29-19[4]) from another very old pic of mine. Mostly moving the colors toward the warm end of the spectrum. But also some slight fussing at distracting spots. (For once, the sorts of spots I was after were recognized by Windows 10's Photo Editor and dealt with as I wanted them to be. All too often, the Editor doesn't respond at all or does some really ugly thing. I haven't yet figured out if I don't really understand this particular function of the Editor, or if it's just plain wonky!) I'm not over the moon about this pic, but it'll do for a post. Especially as I've not put up a photo in some time. And it does remind me of the changes I'm beginning to see around our grounds in the gardens. (I really mustn't forget to go back behind our A and B buildings soon. The tree leaves back there will be turning such wonderful reds.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home