Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A View from Down Here


This was taken on the grounds of the retirement community where I live. A friend tapped me on the shoulder and said, almost whispering, to look behind, up at the sky. You can barely see it in this photo, but that cloud closest to the building top in the middle had rainbow colors to it. Yes, it would have been lovely to capture that rainbow cloud, but I'm quite content with the photo as a whole.

Going back to yesterday's post this pic is definitely "representational." Yet in its simplicity it almost becomes abstract. It also contains a contrast I love looking at and often try to capture decent pix of: architecture with nature.

This is a definite for my up-coming photo exhibit. (BTW, once all the exhibit photos I want to post here are up, this blog will continue. As if you were concerned! LOL! I could never take another pic and still go on endlessly with and about photos from the thousands on my computer.)

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home