Saturday, September 22, 2012


OK, three more pictures I'm not all that jazzed about, but "nothing ventured..."

The one above, Metronome, is a relatively new photo, just edited today. I wound up deleting all but two in this folder of pictures of agapanthus as they were all just too fussy and messy. Even just to get this "bleh" picture I had to re-crop and re-edit endlessly. However, I am still drawn to those shadows and shapes behind/beneath the blossoms.

The one below is called Water Slide, and is way too reminiscent of others I've taken and edited of amaryllis blossoms. But I do like all those curves.


Just for comparison, here's "Water Slide" before I color inverted and lightened it. It's called Tasting the Light":


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home