Tuesday, November 20, 2012


Another very old picture that I've just re-worked this morning: Night/Fall. I'd actually come to my computer thinking to post a straight forward photo for a change. I.e., without a lot of "post-production" work on it. But it seems my imagination is demanding its due these days and I can't resist following down what it suggests. By the way, when I move beyond a literal (straight forward) photo I don't actually have a road map all laid out in my mind. It's more like approaching something vague seen through various obfuscating layers. The editing process peels it clear of those veils, often little by little. And I'm always surprised -- for "good" or for "ill" -- by what I ultimately wind up with on my computer screen.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home