Sunday, November 18, 2012


Mapping the Galaxy is an old revision of an old photo that I just came across today wandering among other pictures of rain wet flora. We've been having some rain (which we need) so I'm not surprised to have found myself drawn unconsciously to its folder.

And here's a new version of the same photo made this morning, Orbiting the Moon:


I spent a lot of time working on some of the other photos in that folder of flora wearing rain gems, but didn't feel happy with any of the results. Even these above don't really send me into orbit. But they are mildly evocative of spaces far beyond and for that brief respite from too much introspection I am grateful.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home