Saturday, November 10, 2012


Global Warming is another several year old photo. I'd even deleted it, and then copied it back onto my system from the Picasa Web Album blogger automatically makes of all a blogger's posted images. It's been sitting since then in a miscellaneous folder of mine I call OTHER PHOTOS. A grab bag I dig through when nothing else calls me. The edit I made of it today was probably influenced (at least in it's title) by the thinking I've been doing about the glaring lack of discussion of environmental issues during the presidential campaigns. And how that may bode for any real action going forward.

Here's another edit of the photo, with the same slant, Global Warming II:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home