Saturday, November 24, 2012


Fall's Footprint is from another photo that's over three years old; this version just made this morning. It's also another of mine that I'm rather unsure about when I look at it critically. Especially since it's about to go "wonky" due to being taken with my old, even lower low pixel count camera and heavily cropped. (There's only so much I can do to make "early stage wonk" look like watercolor and/or that I intended the effect.) But something still calls to me. Unfortunately for any of you viewers, I do tend to relate to my photos as I do my dreams. Even the vaguest, most fragmented sometimes compel my attention.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home