Thursday, November 8, 2012


The original photo source for Quilting Bee, above, is two years old; I just re-worked it today. I sort of like "Quilting Bee" but am only vaguely warmed by it.

Nor is the second version below, Fall's First Blush, that I also made today, any more stirring.


I blush to admit it but for some time now I've not been that happy with most of what I've been posting. I'd like to believe it's just S.A.D. (Seasonal Affect Disorder) that's effecting my moods and skewing my perceptions, but this remains to be seen (literally).

And to top off my grousing, here's the two year old original, that I just named Fantasia today:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home