Saturday, December 29, 2012


Cock of the Walk (above) is another version of the one I posted two new versions of yesterday. Maybe someday I'll share the original, too. In any event, I'm enjoying continuing to work with it for some reason.

And here's a fourth version below, Dancing the Night Away:


The original was taken with an even lower pixel count capacity camera than my current one. So any fussing, especially cropping, negatively effects the focus. However (as I've said way too many times before here about a photo) there's still something I like about these about to go wonky photos. Though I definitely don't offer them as examples of what I might consider my better work.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home