Sunday, December 23, 2012


Hey, What's Here? (above) is a new revision of a new photo, as is Sneaking Out (below).


I'm not all that happy with either version, but am slightly partial to "Hey, What's Here?" at the top of this post. I've been looking through and working on pictures for a while this morning and not getting much of any place. So thought I'd stop with these two. What drew me to even try with this particular crop is the shapes of the fern leaves and those starting to grow between the banister rails on the left. I'd crop in on the left even closer but the photo would go totally wonky then. Sigh. Excuses, excuses. I'll let it suffice that I see the flaws in these versions, but also see stuff at which I enjoy looking. These join my growing collection of "maybe I'll come back and try again some other time" photos.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home