Sunday, December 16, 2012


Both Sleeping Beauty's Garden (above) and Spine Tingling (below) are brand new edits of new photos. I'm not all that enamored of either of them. But as I always say after saying that, there's still something about each the draws me. Maybe I'll re-edit their originals at some future date and see if I can't get closer to whatever it is that calls to me from each of them.


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home