Sunday, December 30, 2012


Today's first two choices, Dusting Day (above) and Which Way'd He Go? (below) are entirely determined by my fondness for fuchsia.


These photos above are both several months old and I've never been quite satisfied with them. But today I'm really enjoying all the fuchsia so I share them in spite of the problems I have with each.

On a lark, I just inverted the colors on "Which Way'd He Go?" and I think I actually like the results more (not titled yet):


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home