Thursday, February 14, 2013


Raveling On is not one I'd have probably chosen to post here today but blogger's still not providing the coding for new photo uploads. So I have no choice but to "cannibalize" previous posts to my other blog for the coding for a picture to post here. And this rather narrows my field of choice. However, there is a certain truth in this photo's title. I do very much feel as if I'm unraveling. This blogger glitch (probably really due to my old computer) is only one of many things around me that are falling apart (both literally and metaphorically). One can hope that when the unraveling is done there will be an opportunity to knit something new out of it all.

Enough complaining. Hope you have a lovely Valentine’s Day!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home