Thursday, April 11, 2013


Study in Green, above, is a new photo, just worked on this morning. As I kept coming back to these shades for the rose I thought "so much for my exploration of warmer colors." But then I decided to take a warmer color more seriously and the version below, Study in Red, resulted:


I wouldn't say I'm over the moon about either of these versions. Especially as the focus (resolution?) is just about to go wonky in each of them, though I hope the watercolor effect I worked to get balances that out. I'm not trusting my increasingly "cataracted" eyes, nor the lighting in my room these days. Enough excuses. I share these two because there's something about them I do like. Mostly (as usual) the movement of the shapes and shadows.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home