Saturday, March 30, 2013


Waiting for Peter Pan is another of my oldest photos, just edited today. Thought I'd try working up a more representational picture for a change. But, as you can see, I could not resist taking it partway into fantasy just the same. This grouping (from a different angle) is what one first sees on walking inside our retirement community grounds front gate. It's one of those views I've taken many photos of, in all kinds of light and weather and from many different angles. I've not tired of it yet even after five years of passing it at least twice daily.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home