Thursday, May 16, 2013


Stormscape, above, was just re-worked this morning. It's one of those taken earlier this week with that old Elxim camera my friend gave me. I came up against the limits of it's lower pixel count today, but it captures more detail within those limits than my Samsung, which is delightful. How good that is, of course, is questionable because the more detail, the more my imagination insists I follow it. Resulting in pix like these two today.

Above the Flood, below, is from that same group of photos and is almost the same shot. But clearly cropped entirely differently (among other sorts of edits).


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home