Thursday, June 20, 2013


Relic is from (yes, again) that over three year old folder of pix I've been working in so much recently, but just re-worked this morning. I've also been tempted to call it "Tatters." Both titles do (unfortunately, at least for me) reflect my on-going mood. At least for the time, though, that I'm working on a picture moods and worries are somewhere else. Even the little frustrations involved in learning an extensive program such as Photoshop Elements are fun. I tried so many different types and combinations of functions on this pic that I really can't recall how it came to be "Relic." Then there was the endless fussing in MS Picture Manager to get just the color and shade thereof that fit the form. Yeah, keep this relic of a brain busy with intriguing challenges and it's content and even sometimes happy.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home