Sunday, July 14, 2013

"In a triangle...," MOVING ON, & SEA HORSE


"In a Triangle...", above, is a haiga, i.e. a haiku on a painting or photo. The photo is almost three years old, but I wrote the haiku recently. (In case it's not readable, the haiku is: in a triangle / of sunlight -- the bruise / on her knuckle.)

Moving On, below, is the same photo just edited today.


Sea Horse, next below, is also the same photo worked on today.


As per usual, I'm not displeased with these efforts, but not really taken with them either. I share them mostly as another example of how one photo can have several different incarnations once my imagination gets a hold of it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home