Thursday, July 4, 2013

SUNSPOT, & BAROQUE TRUMPETERS

Sunspot, above, is a brand new photo, just edited last night. We don't have much sun here right now (July-no-sky, as I've heard it called, caused by a "marine layer"), but it will burn off and be a lovely 4th of July afternoon.

Baroque Trumpeters, below, is from the same batch as "Sunspot." I always enjoy these little horn-shaped blossoms (agapanthus, I believe they're called). And when I stumbled on the color for this picture it immediately put me in mind of baroque trumpet music. That bright, upbeat classical music I had a tape of decades ago. Listening to it as I word processed huge legal documents on my job was a great delight. (Back then was the heyday of word processing pools in legal firms and we were permitted to wear headphones as we worked.)


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home