Saturday, July 13, 2013

EYE ON SUMMER

Eye on Summer is a new photo in which I experimented further with photoshop functions. The texture that makes this look a bit like a painting is called "burlap." I think I also used an "accent edges" sort of function as well. Not sure how I feel about this picture, but I don't dislike it enough not to post it. (How's that for a mouthful of negations?) I can say, however, that it's a nice change for me visually from all the "abstracts" I've been coming up with recently.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home