Monday, July 8, 2013

FOUR WAYS TO LOOK AT IT

Four Ways to Look At It was assembled from a photo I've posted here previously ("Super Moon Rising"). I may switch the places of the green and blue moon pix eventually. As is, the picture is weighted rather brightly toward the bottom. But for now, this will do.

Omigosh! I just now noticed on the red one, those bent up railings in the top upper right. They are not there in the original I pasted in the Paint program to make this assemblage. How did that happen? I don't know of a function in the Paint program that would distort/move lines. Though that doesn't mean one doesn't exist and that I might not have accidentally activated it during what is still for me a frustrating pasting process. Weird! In any case, I'll have to re-do and re-paste the red version when I switch the places of the green and blue ones.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home