Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SHAPE SHIFTER

Shape Shifter, above, is almost four years old, snapped back when I was only months into taking photos for the first time in my life. However, the above version is recent, made in May of this year.

The untitled picture below, just for comparison's sake, is the crop of the original in its natural color from which I edited Shape Shifter.


Just love those petal curves and shadows. They led me, back when I first took the pic, to make two edits that I've already posted here.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can’t resist:

shadows fold within shadows of the rose

August 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

I love it! A monoku on one of my pix. You've made my day. Thank you. May I have your permission to post it with this photo to my other blog (dreams & poetry)? With proper credit to you, of course.

Nice monoku. On first read a straight forward sentence. On second, not so ... it contrasts inner (of the viewer maybe?) with outer. I'll stop there. Too much analysis of these small poetry forms lets the air out of them, IMHO.

August 4, 2013 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

P.S. to Martin: Hope you read this. I just visited your wonderful LiveJournal site. Tried to leave a comment but I'm not willing to sign up at yet another site (or even go through connecting via my Google account). By the way, I'll be putting up a link to your site on both this and my dreams & poetry blog when I next do updates.

August 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home