Saturday, September 7, 2013

CHARYBDIS

Charybdis (9-7-13) is a brand new photo, just edited this morning. Gotta start larnin' myself some new functions in photoshop! I keep going back to the same ones, albeit re-combining them in different ways and, say, changing the percentage of distortion. But that part of the human brain (I guess I still qualify as both being and having) that craves novelty is itching to see different sorts of things happening. Then the other part that's always feeling rushed says, look into new functions tomorrow. And tomorrow just hasn't come yet. Somehow, it's always today. I bet that old sea monster/whirlpool Charybdis had the same issue. Nothing like the familiar snack that presents itself immediately in front of one, no matter how hungry one might be for something new.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home