Thursday, August 29, 2013

THE FLOOD NEXT TIME

The Flood Next Time (7-20-10) is a really old photo, just reworked this morning. I think I'm stuck on a natural disaster theme. Yesterday's photo was related to wild fires and this one to floods. Both of which we've been dealing with this summer across our country. As to what I like about "The Flood Next Time"? It's somewhat softened colors; not my usual wont. They were actually much brighter but something said to soften them. I don't recall the series of photoshop filters I applied to get the flood effect, and as usual the color work was done in MS Picture Manager (except for the underlying changes some of the filters create).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home