Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CLOSE-UP SHOT

Close-Up Shot (9-7-13) is a very new photo, just cropped this morning. And for a change, that's all I had to do to it: crop. Absolutely nothing else. No color saturation, no "painting" out of distracting areas, or anything else. (Not like yesterday's small rose photo with which I had to fuss quite a bit.) Maybe it's because today's subject was such a beautiful rose it just couldn't have a poor picture taken of it. :-) Interesting that this happened after all my complaining here yesterday about not getting the sorts of straightforward shots I'd like.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home