Monday, November 4, 2013

FORDING THE RIVER

Not much to say about this new version of an old photo, Fording the River (8-2-10). More fooling around with Photoshop filters with mixed results. But here it is as there's something about it (wish I had a nickel for every time I say that) I'm drawn to. Probably the colors, they are the ones I almost always head for and have to tug myself away from in order to try out a new palette.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home