Tuesday, January 21, 2014

upsideDOWN

upsideDOWN (5-7-12 11874ev5) is (so, what else is new?) an old photo, just messed with today. It's also one of those once I see it in blogger, whose colors are somewhat different than in any other program I viewed it in. And as I've said before, in this instance I don't mind too much that some purple/lavender shades are sneaking into it. But it's still annoying as those are not the blue shades I chose -- oh-so-carefully -- in MS Picture Manager. Well, what makes me think that anything in this life is really under my control anyway? Though I must now also admit that the additional shades of lavender/purple add an illusion of depth to some of the shapes. Reminds me of something an old Tarot reading buddy of mine and I used to say when a meaning was rather off the mark for a card: If it isn't OK, we'll make it OK! :-)

P.S. of 1-23-14: Now the dang colors appear almost as I chose them, little lavender at all among all the shades of blue. I'd be tempted to say it's the light in my room that causes these changes in color. Except that one day here in paradise is as sunny as the next (which is why we're in a drought) and the color difference only ever shows on a blogger screen (in their preview page or on the internet). Ack. Of course, there's a third possibility, someone's trying to gaslight this old lady. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home