Tuesday, February 25, 2014

CUP OF TOMORROW

Cup of Tomorrow (11-09-09 8083v3) was not all that fussed with. Just cropped, the colors changed from coral which brought out that "icy" edging, and the entire pic was color saturated and lightly sharpened. I've had the original photo around for years and always saved it for those lovely curving lines of the petals. I feel I've finally brought out something of what I have always seen in it. And I have another version that includes the full rose and some leaves on the back burner, awaiting some clean up. Again I see why I keep saving "difficult" pictures. The day comes when a way to enjoy them finally occurs to me.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home