Wednesday, April 9, 2014

BEST BUDDIES

Best Buddies is a very old photo just re-worked this morning. Usually I have some idea what pic I'm after or at least folder I want to work in. Today I just began clicking on old folders at random to see what would catch my eye. And the original source pic for "Best Buddies" hooked my interest but not until after opening a lot of other folders. It's actually of pale pink blossoms which once I'd fussed with coloring and "textures," I flipped 90 degrees. The blossoms seemed to now demand to be side by side and that led to the title.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home