Friday, May 16, 2014

LUCID DREAM

"Lucid Dream" (4-24-10 10004v3) is very old photo, just morphed yesterday mostly using the "liquify" filter. Just in case you don't know, skilled lucid dreamers are not only aware they are dreaming as they are dreaming, but able to control the course of a dream. Although I'm sometimes aware I'm dreaming, I've never controlled a dream. And I honestly don't want to develop that skill (there are methods one can use). I relate to my dream world as having its separate life. And I have to do enough controlling in my waking life, thank you very much. Even more so, I worry I might twist a dream right out of its natural shape, if you will. Oh, and the sepia tone here? I rarely dream in color. (Though both dreaming in color and being aware I'm dreaming as I dream has been on the increase recently.) If I have any awareness of color it's usually more like what's in this pic.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home