Tuesday, May 20, 2014

QUITE A STRETCH

"Quite A Stretch" (3-21-10 10008) is in that same old folder of pix I posted from yesterday, but it's a new crop. I am so fond of this sort of tree and blush to admit I still haven't found out what they're called. Even after six years of living around them. I have many shots of this particular tree, some from right up close into its branches. And the roots that gnarl about around the base of its trunk have also captured my camera. So even though I can no longer walk over there to take new pix, I have a supply to keep me happy. (Someone offered the other day to drive me to sights like this I'd like to photograph, but even getting in and out of a car is too hard right now. However, that's something I'm hopeful will eventually change.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home