Wednesday, July 16, 2014

DANCE OF THE DRYADS; & THE ROSE REMEMBERS

"Dance of the Dryads" (6-24-14 001v5) above, is a new pic and one of several versions (of course :-D). It's been heavily Photoshopped, by which I mean that I applied many filters. I then fudged with the colors in MS Picture Manager. I've done some reading and a little experimenting on fooling with colors in Photoshop but still find MS Picture Manager more to my liking. Mostly I think because there are so many color options in Photoshop I wind up not wanting to deal with them. Maybe I'll feel more adventurous and patient when I start getting bored with what I can do in MS Picture Manager's color options.

And here below is another take off from the same original pic, "The Rose Remembers" (6-24-14 001v4):

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home