Friday, September 5, 2014

MEDITATING GANESH

"Meditating Ganesh" (9-4-14 009v4) was just fudged from a pic of one of my figurines yesterday. He's got only two arms, which is rather unusual for Ganesh, though I gather modern ones do sometimes. Four arms are the usual, though many more are not unheard of. As for my figurines and images, other than this one, they all have four. I just realized that the vast majority of Ganeshes in my home were gifts. His first appearances in my life, those many years ago, were also (consciously) unbidden. Gifts from the universe in the form of a series of synchronicities for which I was and am grateful. BTW, it's now the eighth day of the ten day Ganesh Chaturthi festival. In the beginning I was worried I'd not have enough pix of Him of my own to post here as part of the celebration. Now, I have more than enough and had a hard time choosing which to post today.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home