Tuesday, September 2, 2014

PLAYTIME FOR GANESH

"Playtime for Ganesh" (8-10-14 005v4) is of a figurine in our gardens that I pass everyday and especially enjoy. Though not Ganesh exactly, it's close enough for me! I googled to see if I could find a particular baby Ganesh figurine I've wanted to get for some time, hoping I could post an image of it here also, but did not find it. If you'd ever like to have some sweet fun, google for "baby ganesh images." Ganesh crawling, or lying on His tummy with his diapered butt in the air? Adorable and adore-able (if one is so inclined). BTW, Ganesh Chaturthi (see previous post) is now in it's fifth of ten days of celebration (this year 8-29 to 9-8).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home