Wednesday, December 24, 2014

DIPPING A TOE IN

"Dipping A Toe In" (12-23-14 001v3) is another brand new photo. I've taken and posted similar shots. I so enjoy watching the various changes that stag horn plant goes through. I'm pretty sure, too, that the next time I go by there it will be tied so that its branches don't brush the ground (that's happened before). That's fine, also. (It has even disappeared from that doorway for a time, and that's not fine by me. :-D) And I delight in the various sorts of shadows cast in this area by the staircase and the way the light changes on that wall. This may be only the second shot of this area in which I've managed to successfully include the staircase, the wall, and the plant. Guess I caught the daylight at just the right time. And maybe taking it standing in a different place than I have before also helped. BTW, I "cooled" the colors a wee bit, as until I did it could have been a summer photo. Not that that's a bad thing. It's just that here we are on top of Christmas.

And that leads me to: HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS! A BLESSED YULE! A JOYFUL KWANZA!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home