Sunday, January 18, 2015

DRYING OUT

"Drying Out" (1-17-15 010v3d) is a brand new photo and morph thereof. From the same folder of pix as yesterday's ersatz pointillist pic. But this one has wandered very far afield indeed from it's original angled shot looking down on our retirement community's pool. BTW, after all the inverting and re-inverting of colors and effects that I did, that large watery splotch is not even where the pool actually was within the pic's frame. (Though I did not do any actual distorting, such as is afforded by the liquify function.) Sigh. Now that this particular creative push has "dried up," I'm back to being uncomfortably aware of my more than usual joint pain today. And, yes, I have been grateful for a long time for the vaguely anesthetic effect that that sort of concentration offers (both physically and emotionally).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home