Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MOON & OCEAN; & SUNSET & FERNS

Both "Moon & Ocean" (4-29-11 10826ev8b) above, and "Sunset & Ferns" (...ev7) below are from the same very old photo. I've been messing with the original for a couple hours now. (It was a shock when I noticed the time, even though I'm long accustomed to the timelessness of deep concentration.) I have a bunch of other versions but they each bother me too much in some way to share. Which, of course, is why I kept editing, chasing after that elusive something. Of all the other versions, I think these two come closest to whatever it was that kept pulling me on ahead in them.

As I mentioned here before, some pix look better larger and some smaller. These two definitely look better smaller (at least to my aging eyes). I.e., I usually recommend clicking on the photo to see a larger version. However, in this case I think they look best smaller. Of course, if you've read this far you are now probably curious to see what I mean. Go ahead, click, and then give me your opinion, if you'd like. I might find it helpful.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home