Wednesday, January 14, 2015

LONGING AT TWILIGHT

"Longing at Twilight" (5-21-11 11009ev5) was just morphed today from a very old photo. I was about to give up (for the umpteenth time over the years) on this photo when I thought to reverse the colors on the third or fourth version I'd tried today, yet one more time. (I'd already been reversing and re-reversing like crazy today, along with applying other filters, crops, and color changes.) And here it is. A morph I like enough to post, and can even enjoy bit.

BTW, it's probably obvious from a couple of recent posted pix (including this one) that I've been experimenting with various blur filters. I had steered clear of them in the past not wanting to deliberately blur things, when on occasion my developing cataracts can ever so slightly fuzz things up. Not to mention the issues my camera has sometimes with poor focus. So, to intentionally blur a pic? Ack! However, once I decided to try those blur functions I found the results intriguing. Now, when so moved, I try to artfully incorporate a blur filter.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home