Saturday, January 3, 2015

RETURN OF THE SUN

"Return of the Sun" was just morphed from one of my oldest pix. As to it's title I'm stuck on knowing that even though winter's just begun, our daylight time is actually starting to increase. Yay! I've added this return to my mental gratitude list. Not to mention that I've made it through another yearly cycle myself and am turning 71 tomorrow. Hopefully I'll also be at least a bit sunnier soon, once S.A.D. has loosed its grip on me.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home