Monday, February 2, 2015

LAST LIGHT

"Last Light" (1-28-15 008v5) was just morphed today from a very new pic. And here's a more realistic version on my dreams & poetry blog. I've still not gotten the kind of shot of this little corner garden I want. Looking at it from above is such a delight but a difficult shot to get, especially given the poor lighting it usually has (and how busy it is with plants, rocks, and other objects). This time, though, those swaths of sunlight gave me hope for "the" shot. Not so, but this morphing and the one on my dreams & poetry blog are satisfying nevertheless.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home