Thursday, January 29, 2015

STARFALL

"Starfall" (1-17-15 004v4c) is another version of a pic I posted to my dreams & poetry blog this morning. Another pic I've become enamored of, even though those two palms could be seen as too balanced within the frame of it. However, I keep answering that thought with the feeling that they look just fine to me. That is, the other part of me that feels about a pic, as opposed to thinking in terms of what I've learned about composition, etc. So just as those palms keep balancing each other within the pic, I keep finding my reactions to them are about equally balanced (pro and con), too. Yet the upshot is I'm happy with it anyway. Maybe it's another of those pix that only its mother can love.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home