Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WATCHERS

Sigh, "Watchers" (1-17-15 020v2a) is like one of those illusion drawings that you look at one way and it's one thing, another way and it's something else altogether. That is, one minute I like it, all seems balanced. And the next, I itch to crop it further in order to balance out its component shapes. Which, by the way, I have tried and it loses any interest for me completely. So I'm leaving it as is, the way it most speaks to me in a good way. Well, good that is as a photo. The scene itself is sad. That's the beginning of a two-story building going up across the street, which will block a huge part of this favorite view of mine. It's beginning to feel like New York City (where I hail from) around here. Everything is either in construction or deconstruction. On better days I'm more accepting, but not right now. (Especially not with some horrendous drilling going on right now in my immediate next door neighbor's rooms.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home