Friday, February 13, 2015

THE TREE DREAMS

"The Tree Dreams" (12-24-09 10076ev3a) was just morphed this morning from one of my oldest pix. What else to say about it, given it's clearly been heavily Photoshopped. However, I will say that that tree and the silhouetted palms above/behind it (that's what they are) are as they were in the original pic. I didn't do any distorting of shapes and sizes thereof. And (you knew there had to be an "and...") I've always had a wee bit of a problem with the composition. That tree just too nearly divides the pic in half. And cropping (from bottom or top) ruins what draws me to the pic. So, there you have it. As is.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home