Wednesday, February 11, 2015

YOUR BRAIN ON DREAMS; & MIDNIGHT IN THE MOUNTAINS

"Your Brain on Dreams" (8-25-13 015v9) above, was just fudged from a several months old photo. As was "Midnight in the Mountains (8-25-13 015v13) below, and from the same pic:

As usual, their folder is littered with earlier versions, as well. It just takes me so long to come to versions that I feel OK about sharing. It's just like writing dream poems. For all that I post, many others just sit in my files. Funny thing is, though, down the road a piece I sometimes find that rejected earlier versions are just fine of both pix and poems. All they need is a little further tweaking. Ah well, as long as I keep enjoying the process, no matter the results. And as long as this brain keeps on dreaming (literally and metaphorically speaking), I count myself blessed.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home