Monday, March 30, 2015

MAPPING OUT A FUTURE

Not sure about "Mapping Out A Future" (3-29-15 025v9), but am I ever certain about a pic. Except once in a great while, for a few brief minutes, when one pops on my screen and deeply surprises me with delight. Then I begin to see problems and I'm off either making more changes, or moving on to another version. And I've been working on the source photo for this one most of the morning so that it's now trailing the usual series of other versions. Most of which I kinda, sorta like, too. But I'll rest with this one as it does tickle me in some way I can't express that the others don't. [Here's one of those other versions just posted to my dreams&poetry blog.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home