Thursday, March 26, 2015

STEM CELL

"Stem Cell" (6-5-09 1840v6a) was just morphed this morning from one of my oldest pix. Sadly, my growing experience with what sort of shot ultimately "works" has limited the chances I take now. Of course, I also used to take as many as a hundred different shots in one photo walk. Most of which wound up being deleted. However, the few that I retained back then have made it through many subsequent cullings of pix that I've done. Maybe it's more a matter of percentages than experience making me wary of taking chancy shots. The greater the number of shots, the greater the number of ones that "work" or at least have something viable to build a morph out of? Ack. Not sure what I'm getting at here. Whatever it is was triggered by missing those long photography walks I used to be able to take. And that old Gateway camera. Even with its low pixel count photos and tiny view screen, it still afforded me better pix overall than either of the two cameras I have now.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home