Monday, May 25, 2015

DAY GLOW

"Day Glow" (5-24-15 056v2) is from a brand new batch of 73 pix. (Oy! See what happens when I take longer walks?) Some I've already deleted. The remaining ones need a combination of clean up or cropping or whatever, that I'm looking forward to doing when I have the time. This one needed the least work on it to make it presentable. And it's always rather fun to post a realistic pic, given my propensity for heavy fudging. Even if some of the work it needed was "painting" out bits of pesky little distractions. I was even surprised to see this one came out at all as it was in partial shade and I just took a chance it would be usable in some way. Well, surprise, surprise. It came out as if it had been in good light. Go figure my camera. I sure can't. It's always like unwrapping a surprise gift as I await the uploading of new pix to my computer. I never really know what to expect, no matter how I plan my shots when I take them. I'm not really complaining. It's all a lighthearted process, from start to finish.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home