Saturday, May 16, 2015

A TALL ORDER

"A Tall Order" (8-30-10 031v5) is one of those re-discovered during my on-going archiving/deleting project. The original is almost five years old. I did very little to it when I came across it a few days ago. Just some minor cropping at the edges, straightening it a wee bit, and "painting" out a small distraction in the sky. As with yesterday's photo, it took the passage of all these years for me to decide it was fine just as is. Well, that straight palm trunk may be a little distracting, but not so much that I don't enjoy the pic as a whole. And I keep trying to convince myself that it's balanced by those canna blooms right next to it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home